Know, See, Speak Out: 16 Days of Action Against Domestic Abuse
Domestic abuse is everybody’s business, and everyone can make a difference. Join the Kent and Medway 16 Days of Action Against Domestic Abuse campaign – Know, See, Speak Out.
From 25 November – 10 December 2021, worldwide people are calling for an end to gender-based violence. Use these free resources to help you and the people you know to learn about, understand, and feel empowered to speak out against domestic abuse and the devastating impact of this crime, so that everyone can get victims to safety this winter and beyond.
Our ’16 Days, 16 Ways’ to become domestic abuse aware’ Know, See, Speak Out social media campaign can help you to raise awareness with your followers and networks – there’s a post for every day from 25 November to 10 December, focusing on a different aspect of domestic abuse. There is also a poster, email signature, and website header image to use as part of the campaign.
- Download and share our social media campaign to raise awareness with your followers and networks (see the toolkit and campaign images and assets below) – there’s a post for every day from 25 November to 10 December, focusing on a different aspect of becoming domestic abuse aware.
- Use the poster to raise awareness
- Add the campaign to your email signature, website, Teams or Zoom background and Powerpoint presentation using the images provided
- Share the resources with your networks and communities
The more people that Know, See, and Speak Out, the greater chance we have of getting victims to safety.
There has never been a more important time to show your support – thank you.
Know See Speak Out campaign toolkit
The toolkit includes a social media timeline with text to use each day. You can download the social media images below.
Use the hashtag #KnowSeeSpeakOut
Email signature text:
Join the Kent and Medway 16 Days of Action Against Domestic Abuse campaign 25 Nov – 10 Dec 2021
To add a link to the image in Outlook:
- Right click on the image in the email signature set up
- Select the Insert link icon on the email signature toolbar
- Type this web address into the text field in the box provided
- Click ok to save
To add alt text to an image in Outlook:
- Click File > Options > Mail > Signatures to open the signature editor.
- Right click on the image in your signature and select Picture.
- Choose Alt Text tab and type in the ’16 Days of Action against Domestic Abuse’ alt text.
Know See Speak Out poster
Kent Libraries reading list
Social media graphics
Click on the image or the link underneath each to download the social media assets or
download all of the assets here >
Day 1 (25 Nov):
Day 2 (26 Nov):
Day 3 (27 Nov):
Day 4 (28 Nov):
Day 5 (29 Nov):
Day 6 (30 Nov):
Day 7 (1 Dec):
Day 8 (2 Dec):
Day 9 (3 Dec):
Day 10 (4 Dec):
Day 11 (5 Dec):
Day 12 (6 Dec):
Day 13 (7 Dec):
Day 14 (8 Dec):
Day 15 (9 Dec):
Day 16 (10 Dec):