If you or your family are in immediate danger don't be afraid to call the police on 999. Otherwise please contact Kent Police on the non-emergency telephone number 101 or visit your local police station to speak with an officer in confidence.

Alternatively, you can contact the freephone 24 hour National Domestic Violence Helpline run in partnership between Women's Aid and Refuge on 0808 2000 247 or the Mens' Advice Line on 0808 801 0327.

1 What is
Domestic Abuse?
2 Keeping
3 Where can I
get help?

Find help near you

To find services in your local area you can either search by entering your postcode or town in the box below, or click on your relevant district on the map. For further information about domestic abuse and some helpful advice please select the relevant tab from the menu above and follow through the pages.

dartford thanet dover sevenoaks tunbridgewells gravesham medway tonbridgemalling maidstone canterbury shepway swale ashford