Family Matters is the UKs largest charitable, specialist service provider for child and adult survivors of sexual abuse and rape.
Our Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVAs) offer practical and emotional support to survivors of any age or gender, regardless as to whether the abuse is current or historical, reported to police or unreported.
We offer support in areas such as:
- Referral for counselling as needed with Family Matters
- Help housing advice
- Help seeking medical advice
- Victim entitlement to Compensation
- Understanding the Criminal Justice process (CJS) and Police
- Liaising with CJS/Police on behalf of victim
- Support at trial/court/interviews
- Entitlement to benefits
- Social Services
- CAMHTs and local MHTs
- Helpline support
ISVA: Adolescent 13+ and Adults - 01474 536661 / 07776 993411
CISVA: Children 0-12 years - 01474 536661 / 07776 993363