Child’s Vision is a charity that has been set up to help children and families who have witnessed or been directly affected by domestic abuse by:
- Providing 1:1 therapeutic support to children individually in their school environment, through 30 minute regular sessions to provide the children with consistency and reassurance.
- Delivering an NSPCC DART programme (Domestic Abuse Recovering Together), that works with Mums and their children to help move them forward after experiencing Domestic Abuse.
- Support groups for children and parents (if need be) to come and forge new relationships with other people that may have similar experiences to them.
- Delivery of the new Freedom Programme for children, presented in small groups or on a 1:1 basis.
- Drawing and Talking Therapy.